County Rd 3667 Off CR 1612
Portland, TX 78359
Browse all 22 photos
REDUCED to $20,000/acre (~tax roll value). Adjacent to another 63.80 +/- acres (MLS # 388975) for over 127 Acre potential , this 63.80 +/- Acres of Prime land is now IN Portland city Limits. MINERAL RIGHTS CAN CONVEY with appropriate offer. Situated near Portland and Gregory about 1.5 miles from Hwy. 181, this location could provide a variety of uses. Annexed as Residential (R-2, meaning no more than 2 homes per acre), but check with the City of Portland for Future Use re-zoning potential. There are plans for the city to bring utilities farther west from Kestrel road along CR 1612,
- Lot description:Agricultural, Interior Lot, Irregular Lot, Mineral Rights, Level
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:None
- Utility source:None
- Utility features:Sewer Not Available, Water Not Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Gregory Portland ISD
- Elementary School:Gregory Portland
- Middle School:Gregory Portland
- High School:Gregory Portland
- County:San Patricio
- Subdivision:Gregory-Paul Sub Cfp Co
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.50
- Original List Price:$1, 700, 000
- MLS #:334634
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Last Updated: . Source: STMLS
Amethyst MortgageInnovative Mortgage
Interested in Purchasing County Rd 3667 Off CR 1612?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!