24824 150th Street SE
Monroe, WA 98272
2873 sqft | 4 beds | 2.75 baths | #1720782
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Interior:High Efficiency - 90%+, Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:High Speed Internet, Patio, Propane, Sprinkler System
- Exterior materials:Stone, Wood, Wood Products
- Square Feet:2873
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2021
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Monroe
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Subdivision:Old Owen
- Hoa fees:50
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Original List Price:$966, 000
- Annual taxes:$0
- Days on Market (Cumulative):25
- MLS #:1720782
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Interested in Purchasing 24824 150th Street SE?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!